It is intended for pumping clean or very slightly polluted, low viscosity liquids without solid particles, fibers and abrassives.
Suction Flange : DN 50... DN 200
Discharge Flange : DN 32... DN 150 mm
Q (Flow) : 560 m3/h (max.)
H (Head) : 95 m (max.)
Motor (Rotation Per Minute) : 1450 rpm. up to 2900 rpm.
t (Operating Temperature) : from -10 °C (min.) to +140 °C (max.)
Pd (Body Pressure Pmax) : 10-16 bars
Direction of Rotation (Motor) : Clockwise (Right)
(Pmax: Suction Pressure + Pump Head in Closed Vlave)
(*) The pump material varies depending on te type of fluid, operating temperature and pressure.
For more information, please refer to our company.
- Centrifugal pumps with a volute, single-stage, end-suction closed impeller mono-block.
- Body sizes conform to EN 733/DIN 24255 standards.
- Suction and discharge flanges conform to EN 1092-2 PN 16 or PN 16.
- Pump shaft is supported between bearing by motor bearings.
- Shaft sealing is provided by mechanical seal.
- SNSM pumps are used by electric motors in accordance with VDI standards and IEC construction size norms.
- SNSM pumps have 38 models from DN 32 up to DN 200.
Pump Name : SNSM
Discarge Flange DN (mm) : 80
Impeller Nominal Diameter (mm) : 250